Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donator Store

This Shop for Donators only you can Buy Items using Donator Credits, And You will Get Free rank Donor , Yell and dzone Commands!

Try out ::store !

RazoryScape Play now!

Brand New Server , RazoryScape We are different then Other's What you are waiting for Play now and join us!

Sign in to follow this  
Razory

Error Connecting to Server " A FIX TUT "

If you are getting "Error Connecting to Server" or have any other problems to logging in, I hope this can help you.

1: Deleting Cache

Unable to login maybe because of your Cache, to fix go to your "My Computer" / "My PC" and search for the folder ".elkoy_cache", delete it then reopen your client which it will give you a new cache.

2: Updating Java

Your Java maybe outdated, to fix go to the Java website (https://www.java.com/en/) and proceed to download Java, downloading this will give you the latest version of Java.

1: This method is what fixed it for me, so I'll be showing this first.

ZjBuPvV.pngRight click this for your network and sharing center

Go to the circled area.

9D29UK3.png

Disable anything that isn't vital. Like a hamachi adapter or something similar.

bjwF48M.png

Option 2: This one is about temporarily disabling your firewall to see if it's blocking the connection.

Open your start menu and look for "Windows Firewall with Advanced Security" to get to here.

T3UXPJt.png

Then turn off everything indicated in the picture.

1EI2EMF.png

OPTIONAL 2: Disable any antivirus you have for the duration of your attempts with these steps.

If there are any other ways to fix these problems, let me know to update the thread.

good work, I have noticed a lot of players have had this problem. easy to follow also:)

This is brilliant i had to do something similar to get on server hopefully this helps out new players

Peace Zulu