Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donator Store

This Shop for Donators only you can Buy Items using Donator Credits, And You will Get Free rank Donor , Yell and dzone Commands!

Try out ::store !

RazoryScape Play now!

Brand New Server , RazoryScape We are different then Other's What you are waiting for Play now and join us!

Sign in to follow this  
The Real I

200M Hunter EXP Profits

Today, 1/4/2019, I start the grind of 200M Hunter EXP using Lucky Imps

I've calculated how many impling jars I need from my current EXP of 34,763,436 to get all the way to 200,000,000

200,000,000 EXP, minus 34,763,436 EXP = 165,236,564 EXP needed. Divide that by 11,900 per impling, is approximately 13,886 impling jars.

In other words, 97,202,000 GP spent on impling jars.

In other words,  8 1/2 hours  of

Just.

Hunting.

(and it's too late to go back)

Let's see how much we make 😄 

(I'll keep this post updated, I'll try to get screenshots but they're not working rn :c)