Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donator Store

This Shop for Donators only you can Buy Items using Donator Credits, And You will Get Free rank Donor , Yell and dzone Commands!

Try out ::store !

RazoryScape Play now!

Brand New Server , RazoryScape We are different then Other's What you are waiting for Play now and join us!

Sign in to follow this  
King Rog

Corrupt Mod Cally

Who punished me: @cally

Reason for being punished: Calling @Supreme cancerous to the community and wished it upon him

Length of punish: N/A

Before i get into the reason why i should be unbanned let me give some input. @cally @Supreme were flaming @King77. Causing toxicity in the CC. I let it go until i had enough at which point i voiced my opinion with @Aaron that everyone should stop. Yet they continued to pester. @Supreme has been causing a lot of problems and @cally took his side because they are working together and Supreme has been yelling that everyone should "Dice with Cally, the most trusted dicer".  - Completely untrue since he scammed @King77 (check forum post by king77). When i voiced my opinion supreme continued to bait and flame me until i reacted and mentioned how he was aids to the community and wished cancer upon him (yes, not right but you cannot be punished for voicing my own opinion). Cally told me to calm down after but muted me as i had sent it right after he intervened. @Aaron then brought up the fact that @Supreme continued to flame and bait spam and Cally replied by saying the only reason Aaron was reporting this was to ensure his place as "helper". I felt how Aaron would have. he was dismissed via baseless accusations which supreme continued to chant his promo of Cally's dicing game.

Now this had me heated in a way i couldn't resist because i merch and wanted to continue using my account. I voiced my opinion to Cally on my secondary donator @eddie rad. I said i wanted a refund since cally was ruining my playing experience which he baited me more saying how I would have "legal action taken against me" which i replied back in haste "say that to paypal".  He automatically twisted the story to say that I was going to request a refund and banned my account (which he felt he had enough leverage now).

Cally is the most corrupt, manipulative and untrustworthy person since his promotion to mod. He continues to cut corners with dicing, mute whoever for whatever and use the ban to his advantage to scare people. This is not how a company or a business works. Let alone a game. There is no compromise with him. Even after the ban i went to him and tried contacting him which he ignored me, got me heated again and resorted to play me off. Especially after i took the high road and apologized. 

Personally and this is my personal opinion. I liked Cally more when he was equal with no power. I am a paying customer and to have my account banned whilst in the middle of PVM really leaves a bad taste in one's mouth. He's somehow turned this now thriving server (which i have gotten multiple people to join) sink. Aaron quit due to his lack of respect for cally and being dismissed. he and I are not the only ones who feel such way. 

Reason to be unmuted/unbanned: 

I work for my money. I speak the truth and i even attempted a reconciliation between Supreme and King77. Yet when cally is online chaos ensues and drama unfolds. He is impulsive. Had i talked to someone with better judgement i'm sure we could have resolved this yet Callys first instinct is to put fear in the community and do supremes bidding.

So why should i be unmuted and unbanned? well I definitely should be unbanned because Cally set me up to ban me. I will be adding both cally and supreme to my ignore list (i suggest everyone do so, so this doesn't happen to you).

If this ever happens again i will log out before saying anything stupid such as the cancer line i spoke and take screenshots instead.

sorry for the hassle. thanks 

@Razory @ipman @yaman

~ "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"

1 minute ago, King Rog said:

Reason for being punished: Calling @Supreme cancerous to the community and wished it upon him

Before i get into the reason why i should be unbanned let me give some input. @cally @Supreme were flaming @King77. Causing toxicity in the CC. I let it go until i had enough at which point i voiced my opinion with @Aaron that everyone should stop. Yet they continued to pester. @Supreme has been causing a lot of problems and @cally took his side because they are working together and Supreme has been yelling that everyone should "Dice with Cally, the most trusted dicer".  - Completely untrue since he scammed @King77 (check forum post by king77). When i voiced my opinion supreme continued to bait and flame me until i reacted and mentioned how he was aids to the community and wished cancer upon him (yes, not right but you cannot be punished for voicing my own opinion). Cally told me to calm down after but muted me as i had sent it right after he intervened. @Aaron then brought up the fact that @Supreme continued to flame and bait spam and Cally replied by saying the only reason Aaron was reporting this was to ensure his place as "helper". I felt how Aaron would have. he was dismissed via baseless accusations which supreme continued to chant his promo of Cally's dicing game.

Now this had me heated in a way i couldn't resist because i merch and wanted to continue using my account. I voiced my opinion to Cally on my secondary donator @eddie rad. I said i wanted a refund since cally was ruining my playing experience which he baited me more saying how I would have "legal action taken against me" which i replied back in haste "say that to paypal".  He automatically twisted the story to say that I was going to request a refund and banned my account (which he felt he had enough leverage now).

Cally is the most corrupt, manipulative and untrustworthy person since his promotion to mod. He continues to cut corners with dicing, mute whoever for whatever and use the ban to his advantage to scare people. This is not how a company or a business works. Let alone a game. There is no compromise with him. Even after the ban i went to him and tried contacting him which he ignored me, got me heated again and resorted to play me off. Especially after i took the high road and apologized. 

Personally and this is my personal opinion. I liked Cally more when he was equal with no power. I am a paying customer and to have my account banned whilst in the middle of PVM really leaves a bad taste in one's mouth. He's somehow turned this now thriving server (which i have gotten multiple people to join) sink. Aaron quit due to his lack of respect for cally and being dismissed. he and I are not the only ones who feel such way. 

I work for my money. I speak the truth and i even attempted a reconciliation between Supreme and King77. Yet when cally is online chaos ensues and drama unfolds. He is impulsive. Had i talked to someone with better judgement i'm sure we could have resolved this yet Callys first instinct is to put fear in the community and do supremes bidding.

So why should i be unmuted and unbanned? well I definitely should be unbanned because Cally set me up to ban me. I will be adding both cally and supreme to my ignore list (i suggest everyone do so, so this doesn't happen to you).

If this ever happens again i will log out before saying anything stupid such as the cancer line i spoke and take screenshots instead.

@Razory @ipman @yaman

and may i point out that he has multiple reports about him?

Please advise (anyone other than Cally and his biasness)

18 hours ago, King Rog said:

@Razory @ipman @yaman

WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER HOAX. Let me break this down for you.

• Reason for being punished: Calling @Supreme cancerous to the community and wished it upon him     

no actually, you wished supreme got cancer + aids which isn't very nice. you were warned twice.

• Length of punish: N/A

Length of the ban is 3600 minutes (2.5days)

• Before i get into the reason why i should be unbanned let me give some input. @cally @Supreme were flaming @King77. Causing toxicity in the CC. I let it go until i had enough at which point i voiced my opinion with @Aaron that everyone should stop. Yet they continued to pester. @Supreme has been causing a lot of problems and @cally took his side because they are working together and Supreme has been yelling that everyone should "Dice with Cally, the most trusted dicer".  - Completely untrue since he scammed @King77 (check forum post by king77). When i voiced my opinion supreme continued to bait and flame me until i reacted and mentioned how he was aids to the community and wished cancer upon him (yes, not right but you cannot be punished for voicing my own opinion). Cally told me to calm down after but muted me as i had sent it right after he intervened. @Aaron then brought up the fact that @Supreme continued to flame and bait spam and Cally replied by saying the only reason Aaron was reporting this was to ensure his place as "helper". I felt how Aaron would have. he was dismissed via baseless accusations which supreme continued to chant his promo of Cally's dicing game.

What even is this complete bullshit? No-one was flaming King77. King77 was being very rude and abusive not only that he was warned several times. NOT that this has anything to do with you. Supreme didn't actually do anything wrong. All he said was 'Cally is gambling at home and is trusted' how is that causing an inconvenience to any of you?? You joined in with the toxicity and therefore got yourself muted. Then you avoided this mute, went on an alternate account, said you were quitting, and chargingback your donation so you got yourself a ban. You was warned MULTIPLE times

• Cally is the most corrupt, manipulative and untrustworthy person since his promotion to mod. He continues to cut corners with dicing, mute whoever for whatever and use the ban to his advantage to scare people. This is not how a company or a business works. Let alone a game. There is no compromise with him. Even after the ban i went to him and tried contacting him which he ignored me, got me heated again and resorted to play me off. Especially after i took the high road and apologized. 

Cally is the most corrupt - then how? I have never been corrupt, I deal with situations accordingly, and you are clearly chasing a staff position that you are never going to get. I CONTINUE TO CUT CORNERS WITH DICING?? I haven't diced one time since we had the last problems you absolute moron. LITERALLY MAKING UP BULL SHIT CASE CLOSED STOP SPAMMING UP OUR FORUMS

@cally you're an imbecile. You can't flip the story. I've got multiple people including my brother who can reiterate this verbatim. You cover @Supreme ass when he needs you to because he promotes your dicing game (which there is proof you are a cheat and liar when you scammed king77). You're a pathetic excuse for mod. This is obviously your first time being one on any server, sad that you had to pay.

I definitely am NOT actively looking to become staff. It's more of a headache than anything. You're pathetic, you think everyone is out to get your position. If anything you should hand it over to @Jared because no one except your little buddy (who is a guy) likes you. 

Cally, you're pathetic for lying. Not only to me, king77, but to yourself. You're dirty. The only moron i see is you. Have some class whilst dealing with a player you idiot. You're on a forum using vulgar words to attack me. Do i make you mad? If so i'm glad. If not, well you will  be.

See you in game, pal.

hey king rog 

thanks for your report 

first of all if you wanted to report some one you need to post a proof that you didnt 

2- you will be unbaned and action will be taken with cally & dicing will be canceld from the server 

for that there will be no more dicing in the server so we can make sure scaming wont happen 

enjoy the server.

ipman

I don't understand why removing dicing from the server is  the solution? If Cally has been proven to be an un-trustworthy host then he should just be restricted from hosting. Don't punish the players that want to gamble just because 1 bad egg

Thank you @ipman for your haste response.

I could not see this as I am in Brasil and am always travelling with limited internet.

Thank you for your hard work and I am really excited to see @Jared performance as a mod.

Sincerely,

King Rog