Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donator Store

This Shop for Donators only you can Buy Items using Donator Credits, And You will Get Free rank Donor , Yell and dzone Commands!

Try out ::store !

RazoryScape Play now!

Brand New Server , RazoryScape We are different then Other's What you are waiting for Play now and join us!

Recommended Posts

Hate to leave after putting so much work into an account, but I am done with the toxic community. I donated to a server with a great community and staff, however, things have changed and not for the good. Issues are not being taken care off equally when it comes to certain players. A staff member is not being punished the same as a regular player. It almost seems as long as you are staff you can do anything. This may not be intentional but it is happening. People were rightfully muted today but others were let go for the same thing.

The server has great potential for sure, but, will not succeed with this community of players.
Sorry if this criticism is to harsh, and if I could post a picture on the forums I would of proof.

Goodbye and farewell

🐎 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t go, have you spoke to any of the owners to try resolve this matter? I have been saying for a while now they need more staff than Cally so cally actually has someone to discuss what there options are, which is no fault of his own his actions as it must be stressful working by himself. The community will get better + we will grow as a family, don’t you want to be a part of that?? I know you love the server as much as I do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Aaron

I feel you. This community has become littered with Toxic people with biased intentions. I got muted for getting dragged into @cally and @Supreme ganging up on @King77. (My own fault). Yet Cally continues to prove his lack of leadership. His bias towards his little helper which I personally think is stupid since he isn't formal staff. To continue to make matters worse he ruined my experience with this rsps which i have donated a lot in order to play freely. When i let him know my intentions of quitting were getting close and that i would be requesting a refund (in anger towards the bias, Cally continued to bait me). He then banned my Main account and my secondary @eddie rad.  

 

This just shows that  power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Please advise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, King Rog said:

@Aaron

I feel you. This community has become littered with Toxic people with biased intentions. I got muted for getting dragged into @cally and @Supreme ganging up on @King77. (My own fault). Yet Cally continues to prove his lack of leadership. His bias towards his little helper which I personally think is stupid since he isn't formal staff. To continue to make matters worse he ruined my experience with this rsps which i have donated a lot in order to play freely. When i let him know my intentions of quitting were getting close and that i would be requesting a refund (in anger towards the bias, Cally continued to bait me). He then banned my Main account and my secondary @eddie rad.  

 

This just shows that  power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Please advise.

I also made a new account which i explained to Cally my discomfort to which he ignored most of it. I even apologized and took the high road and yet nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, King Rog said:

I also made a new account which i explained to Cally my discomfort to which he ignored most of it. I even apologized and took the high road and yet nothing.

You and King77 were flame baiting Cally in clan chat, he warned you once to stop... you both continued to disrespect him and throw shade at him, he warned you again to stop... you both continued breaking a rule after being warned twice to stop... therefore, Cally punished you both righteously with a 24 hour mute & ban. You logged into your alt account "Eddie Rad" and started another rant... Therefore, you were punished again for good reasons. If you think you deserve justice, feel free to make an appeal on forums using the appropriate format.

 

Kind Regards,

Isabella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Supreme Don't use my name I was muted and I stopped and I was only muted because I said "cally is always afk in bank and does nothing but wait for people to dice him so they can quit" the truth hurts don't use my name I know why I was muted don't ever use it again goof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Supreme said:

You and King77 were flame baiting Cally in clan chat, he warned you once to stop... you both continued to disrespect him and throw shade at him, he warned you again to stop... you both continued breaking a rule after being warned twice to stop... therefore, Cally punished you both righteously with a 24 hour mute & ban. You logged into your alt account "Eddie Rad" and started another rant... Therefore, you were punished again for good reasons. If you think you deserve justice, feel free to make an appeal on forums using the appropriate format.

 

Kind Regards,

Isabella

Hey @Supreme AKA Isabella (we both know you aren't actually a woman because i reverse google imaged your profile pic and its an ad from Plenty of fish). You continue to use Cally for your dirty work. Don't worry but don't @ me ever again. I dislike you. You came begging to me to help fix the situation between you and King77 but after what everyone saw today you are manipulative. you're a conniving, untrustworthy guy who baits and flames to have his ways. I've been on many servers to know that people like you cause the downfall them all.  I will never respect you. not as a person, not as a human. You know why. I do apologize for the comment that I hope you get cancer but thats all. I wish you karma. If it's good, good but if it's bad that's on you and what you're doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Supreme said:

You and King77 were flame baiting Cally in clan chat, he warned you once to stop... you both continued to disrespect him and throw shade at him, he warned you again to stop... you both continued breaking a rule after being warned twice to stop... therefore, Cally punished you both righteously with a 24 hour mute & ban. You logged into your alt account "Eddie Rad" and started another rant... Therefore, you were punished again for good reasons. If you think you deserve justice, feel free to make an appeal on forums using the appropriate format.

 

Kind Regards,

Isabella

Please use this link to see "isabella". https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/687010118127330740/?autologin=true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, King Rog said:

Hey @Supreme AKA Isabella (we both know you aren't actually a woman because i reverse google imaged your profile pic and its an ad from Plenty of fish). You continue to use Cally for your dirty work. Don't worry but don't @ me ever again. I dislike you. You came begging to me to help fix the situation between you and King77 but after what everyone saw today you are manipulative. you're a conniving, untrustworthy guy who baits and flames to have his ways. I've been on many servers to know that people like you cause the downfall them all.  I will never respect you. not as a person, not as a human. You know why. I do apologize for the comment that I hope you get cancer but thats all. I wish you karma. If it's good, good but if it's bad that's on you and what you're doing.

 

None of this is relevant to why you were punished, you must be desperate for attention right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Supreme said:

 

 

None of this is relevant to why you were punished, you must be desperate for attention right now?

no supreme it just goes to show you cannot be trusted. I'm sorry you are neither qualified as helper or a good person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

/locked I will discuss with everyone inside this problem ! You all have to be online to solve this problem ! And if anyone don't want to solve it just me to making something bad to him , We all got bored from this so as I said everyone have to be online cause we have to talk.

 

Regards,

Yaman, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×