Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donator Store

This Shop for Donators only you can Buy Items using Donator Credits, And You will Get Free rank Donor , Yell and dzone Commands!

Try out ::store !

RazoryScape Play now!

Brand New Server , RazoryScape We are different then Other's What you are waiting for Play now and join us!

Sign in to follow this  
King77

Report Against "Mod" Cally

Name of player; Cally

Rule broken; Dicing Scam

Proof; Down below I have a screen shot of me betting and a screenie of me getting paid out then being "disconnected"  the fact of the matter is Cally shouldn't have dice he then replied after me arguing with him to buzz off because he thought claws were only worth 40 points each! What kind of moderator does that there is unpaid business for the man who claims to be the richest player in the game. He gave me junk after promising to payout full in the first picture when asking "how do you have so much" does that not tell you he was afraid to pay out if I won?  I took the screen shot not because I was afraid to not be paid out but because he is known for this! Cally is not suppose to be a dicer if he does not payout full I do expect to be paid the rest of the sum owed. I risked my bank, my whole entire dedication to this game on the line to only be paid out so little. I wouldn't expect this from a moderator but this has gone too far I hope you can all understand.

proof 1.png

proof 2.png

What is this? LOL.

You are complaining you haven't been paid out when you can CLEARLY see from your inventory u have been paid.

I HAVE BEEN PAID BUT NOT THE FULL AMOUNT YOU DON'T GIVE SOMEONE 5M FOR DICING 10M OBIVOUSLY YOU DON'T KNOW THE FIRST STEP ABOUT DICING. You're corrupt and toxic mate.

Nah you're completely stupid and fully missed the 2x rainbow phats that you also got paid.

You WONT be getting paid more. Try your luck elsewhere

My pot =640

3 claws= 180

2tbows= 160

ely =125

maul=75

3rd age bow= 100

Callys Payout= 465

2 Rainbows = 160

2 Tbows = 160

1 Maul =75

4 pieces of arma = 60

Prim Boots = 10

spiritsheild = absolute garbage

YOUR MATH IS GARBAGE CALLY like your mouth.